Friday, March 27, 2009

Going SoGreen is SoSexy.


I hadn't been to the mall in quite some time but apparently during my absence a SoGreen Yogurt opened up where the SoupNazi/Man used to be right in the center of the Menlo Park Mall Food court. Alas ! I no longer have to journey to K-Town/Asia/Miami to satiate my craving for fat free frozen yogurt. What a perfect and healthy alternative to the calorie fest that Coldstone Creamery has to offer.
I believe it is every bit as good as the traditional PinkBerry, Yogurbella, or Red Mango with frozen yogurt staples of strawberries, mangos, chocolate chips, and oreo cookies. They also feature strawberry, green tea, and mango flavored yogurts beyond the original.

I opted for the original tart with mochi, strawberry, and lychee. I had never seen lychee offered before in American settings but it is by far my favorite topping ! (Except in Thailand where Red Mango has a delicious coconut jelly but I have yet to come across it here).

Spoons: 5 out of 5
Price for small original with 3 toppings : $5.80

- Eve ;)


Note: Although our latest ventures have included us going only as far as Menlo Park Mall readers rest assured that we will provide you with the spoon (scoop!) on eateries both near and far. We hope you find our opinions clear and our advice helpful in your efforts to find nourishment and satisfied bellies !

No comments:

Post a Comment